Welcome to Avengers Gaming Roleplay

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Avengers Gaming Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rtz's Application for president

3 posters

Go down

Rtz's Application for president Empty Rtz's Application for president

Post by Dragons Sat Oct 24, 2015 1:58 pm

First Name: * Rtz
Last Name: * Coffin

Address: * 218 Idlewood
Phone Number: * -143341
Place of Origin: * East Idlewood

Position You Seek: *President/Governor

Life Biography ((Minimum of 300 words)):
* I'm Rtz Coffin i was born at Tierra Robada where there were a lot of crimes, My father Dougls Coffin was a mafia i didn't like the way he thinks and the things he and his men were doing.. Later He was killed by another mafia called The Vagos, 4 years later, My mother was raped and killed by Them , Later me and my brotherShintaro Coffin couldn't pay the house taxes so the cops kicked us out of the house then my brother Adam Sand moved to Idlewood Los santos, San Andreas to get a job and get us a new house, Me and Shintaro got a job and they gave us a temporary house til we get enough money to get a new house, 2 years later we had enough money from our job we left the house they gave to us and bought 2 houses, one day i was walking outside my house i saw a cop talking to a guy then he gave him monYesey then the cop left, I got back into my house after and started learning about the law i found it interesting but the president of San Andreas didn't care about the citizens, the taxes were so high then i gathered the citizens and protested in front of the city hall, and suddenly the cops came and surrounded us and started shooting us, we threw rocks at them but it didn't effect them lots of the citizens died at that time but i had a chance and i hid behind a bush and slowly ran away..Later a group of non-corrupted army officers arrested the old president and executed him and now they are searching for a new president.. Now, I'm trying to be the new president of San Andreas, To change everything the old president did.. Lower the very high taxes..Improve the city.. Keep the justice and the law all the times around San Andreas.

Have you ever been convicted of a crime? If so, what was it?
* No

Have you ever been arrested or sent to prison? If so, how long did you serve for?
* No

Have you ever been part of a Crime-Family or Gang? If so, what was the name(s)?
* No

Have you ever worked for a Law Enforcement Agency? If so, which one(s) and for how long?
* No

Why do you want to join the San Andreas Government? (Minimum of 150 words)
*  I want to join the San Andreas government to make San Andreas free from the corrupted Law Enforcement Agents and to keep the law, No more gangs, for a better country and a better life for no more corruptions Life, Freedom, Justice..Justice is on the head of all of those who want San Andreas behind all the countries around the world, San Andreas first, San Andreas last, San Andreas will be in front of all those countries who think they are better than us, Not anymore here we have justice and freedom our country will be way improved, Life, Justice and Freedom.

List a few characteristics about yourself. Tell us how you could be helpful in the San Andreas Government:
* I obey the law all the times, Never break any, I go for the law. I could be helpful to San Andreas by improving this city, lowering the taxes, And many other things to help San Andreas stand back on it's feet.

Licenses and Passport Identification

Licenses:
*Driver
*Pilot
*Boat

Dragons

Back to top Go down

Rtz's Application for president Empty Re: Rtz's Application for president

Post by Michael Walker Sun Oct 25, 2015 3:32 am

Fix your Templates mate, I will accept this if you will fix this on a proper way.

Michael Walker

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack_Sand Sat Oct 31, 2015 2:19 pm

Un-recommended
Copying my application?
Jack_Sand
Jack_Sand

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content