Welcome to Avengers Gaming Roleplay

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Avengers Gaming Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Albert ReApply as SanNews Leader

2 posters

Go down

Albert ReApply as SanNews Leader Empty Albert ReApply as SanNews Leader

Post by Albert Tue Oct 27, 2015 9:57 am

• In Character information

• Name :Albert Antares
• Sex/Gender :Male
• Contact Number :112515
• Address :Muholland Intersection
• Have you ever been arrested? :N/A
• Are you willing to go to war-zones/police operations? :Yes
• So you have any prior Law enforcement experience? (optional; for security) :Yes
• Are you good with technology? (for TS division) :Yes
• How is your public speaking? :Better Then Slang i talk with people like they talk
• Are you good with people? :Yes
• Will you use the radio/TV responsibly? :Yes
• Would you prefer to be a radio host, or a TV host when the time arrives? Yes i guess always
• Why do you wish to join the San News Team? :
I would like to become a news reporter because I like being on the front lines of all of the action, I also like being funny and just having fun with the public while doing so. I would love to start a comedy section of the New Station if that would be possible, Maybe do some street shows with some actors, I have a lot of ideas I want to imply in my career as a New reporter. I also want to become a new reporter because I just love the English language and English arts, that I think I can better further my talent in the section to a life career.

• Life Biography :
Well Albert started off living in Los Santos, He grew up in a poor home and his parents really didn't care that much about him. He always loved being with his friends and Family, when his family was nice to him. So one day he was watching Television, and he saw how much fun a News Reporter was having while he was reporting a top headline of the 9/11 attack on the twin towers. He was like Dad I really want to become a New Reporter! So then his dad explained to him everything he needed to know about becoming one and how to do it, He told him once you turn 19 you can apply for a job at the SAN news station, they are usually hiring, So he was like dad I really want to do that. So then his dad told him he will need to get an education and go to college! So then he started looking up colleges on the internet and such, then he found San Andreas Community College, He was like oh gosh, I want to go to that college. So then he started researching the college and seeing what it takes to go to that college, and started looking up what resources he need to do and what kind of grades he needs to join or apply to the college. So after he did all of that he start telling all of his friends about the college and they wanted to go to, so they went home and start researching aswell about the college. So when he was reading about how to become a New reporter intern, he read that you need a lot of English language and writing courses to become one. So then he start filling out applications for the College to takes courses such as English and writing. So then Ryder went to college, and graduated around the age of 22, Then he got his degree and applied for the SAN news station to become a News Reporter. So he gets a part time job at cluckin bell until he hears back from his application, it took about three months, He bought himself a car and had a steady pay check aswell as an apartment. So then he just sat and waited for the reply on the application hoping to get the job.

((Out Of Character Information))•

• Name:Ryder Albert Antares
• Character Level:6
• Origin:Indonesia
• E-mail address: -
• Hours Online During Week:4++
• Hours Online During Weekend:4++
:• Time Zone:GMT +8
• Gang Experience:To much
• Have you Applied Before, for Any Other Faction:N/a

Albert
Forum Admin