Welcome to Avengers Gaming Roleplay

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Avengers Gaming Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jun_Lee HELPER new Aplication

Go down

Jun_Lee HELPER new Aplication Empty Jun_Lee HELPER new Aplication

Post by JunLee Fri Dec 11, 2015 10:56 am

IG Name: Jun Lee
Timezone: GMT +7
When did you approximately join the community?
11 December 2015
Why would you like to become a Community Helper? ((Minimum of 100 words))
if i to be helper i will lead or teach a new player from int to be a good player, and help there if there have any question from cmd [/newb]
and tell them how to play this game, how to RP, couse is a RolePlay game, it's like what we do in the real life,  we not do something that is incompetible with life, we not killing a people without RolePlay and for no reason, we not justified to mixing I'C issues with out of characterly issues couse if will be MG (MetaGaming), and if you wanna do something, you will use cmd [/do] or [/me], [/me] it's used if you going to do something action "example : /me ready for shoot" it's means you wanna shoot a something. and [/do] it's used if you do something action "example : /do opened the door with right hand and slowly and walked in to the room" it's means you're opening the door and entered the room, it's used when we want to do something all wahat we can to do in the real life, and it's assisted with a many cmd from this game.
Why should we choose YOU and not any other applicant? ((Minimum of 100 words))
because I have enough knowledge to play this game, and you also have to have someone who can help or teach new players to learn how to play this game and not make mistakes that should not be done, and I will try to help new players into the player very good at playing this game and make them feel comfortable with the help of which is always given to help them play this game, so that they will always play this game because of the convenience that they get and they can smoothly and easily play this game because of the help they get from our helpers
Do you have a microphone?
yes i have
Do you have TeamSpeak?
i have
Do you agree that if you do not stay active, you will be removed without notice?
i agree
Picture of your stats Have you read the Community Helper Handbook?
yaps, allright

Do you understand that being a Community Helper requires a lot of your time?
i really understand

- - - - - - - - - -

((Screen Shot of /stats:))
this my new character in AVG gaming
Jun_Lee HELPER new Aplication CQR4zPq

Jun_Lee HELPER new Aplication 55PxZDZ

JunLee

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum