Welcome to Avengers Gaming Roleplay

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Avengers Gaming Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

James.Warson - Government application.

3 posters

Go down

James.Warson - Government application. Empty James.Warson - Government application.

Post by James_Warson Sat Dec 12, 2015 3:05 pm

First Name: Warson  
Last Name: James

Address: Los Santos - Richman (( House ID 70 ))
Phone Number:  458-950
Place of Origin: Las Venturas

Position You Seek: Los Santos

• Life Biography ((Minimum of 300 words)):

Life Biography:

• Have you ever been convicted of a crime? If so, what was it?

-No.

• Have you ever been arrested or sent to prison? If so, how long did you serve for?

-No.

• Have you ever been part of a Crime-Family or Gang? If so, what was the name(s)?

-No.

• Have you ever worked for a Law Enforcement Agency? If so, which one(s) and for how long?

-I did, I've been working for Military, for a long time...

• Why do you want to join the San Andreas Government? (Minimum of 150 words)

- The first reason is because I've seen many crimes in Los santos, many things, acts that shouldn't be done.. the second reason is that I would like to adjust the taxes, and also help people in this city, I've seen many people without jobs, and that's what I don't like, In my opinion, everyone deserves a job so he can be able to live, so.. I think that if someone is bad in a job, he would be good in the other one.. and that's why I would like to join the Government, so I can help everyone, every single person in this city, everyone will be able to get money so he can live.. and also, If I join the Government, I'll make sure that all the crimes, and everything related to that, will be stopped. Robberies, Kills, and everything!

• List a few characteristics about yourself. Tell us how you could be helpful in the San Andreas Government:

I don't think that i'll say much things, because I have said everything above, I'll just make sure that every bad thing will be stopped, and Los Santos will be clear and safe!

• Licenses

Licenses:

• Why do you want to join San Andreas Government and do you have a clear records?(Min 110 words))

I have said everything above, and yes, I have clear records, I've never done anything bad to this city, neither other cities where I lived.. I'm just helping people, and trying to help all the city.

((Out-Of-Character Information))

First Name:  Saad
Country of Origin: Morocco

• How long have you been part of the AVG-RP Community?

- Less than 5 hours, but that doesn't mean I don't know nothing, What I'm trying to say is that, it doesn't depend on the hours players, it depends on the player's experience..

• Have you ever been prisoned or warned on this server? If so, why?

-For now, no.. I've never been prisoned or even warned.. and I don't think that i'll do something bad which leads me to this.

• Have you ever been banned from AVG-RP? If so, why?

-No.

• Tell the meaning and explain these RP terms

RP- Roleplay : Realistic acts that can be done in a Server..
DM- DeathMatch : Killing a person without a simple reason.
PG- Powergame : Forcing a player to do something that can't be done in real life.
MG- Metagame : Mixing OOC((/b)) and IC..
OOC- Out of Character : Talking as the person IRL.
IC- In Character : Talking as the person IG.
CR- Car ramming : Ramming players with your car, untill they die, or just ramming them in order to make them mad.
CR- Chicken Running : Running in zigzags to avoid being shot at. It's running like a retard from side to side.

Last edited by James_Warson on Sun Dec 13, 2015 9:29 am; edited 1 time in total

James_Warson

Back to top Go down

James.Warson - Government application. Empty Re: James.Warson - Government application.

Post by biawak Sat Dec 12, 2015 5:22 pm

DANIED
biawak
biawak

Back to top Go down

James.Warson - Government application. Empty Re: James.Warson - Government application.

Post by James_Warson Sat Dec 12, 2015 9:39 pm

biawak wrote:DANIED

First thing, May I know why? Say the reason please..

Second thing, I would like to know if you have the authority to accept/deny... Because I heard that it's Ziad the FMOD.

Third thing, it's '' Denied '' not '' Danied ''

James_Warson

Back to top Go down

Post by Ricky_Sforza Sun Dec 13, 2015 6:24 am

Pending Interview

Come on Teamspeak for your interview and wait for me[Ricky]

Ricky_Sforza

http://avg-gaming.roleplaylife.net/profile?mode=editprofile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down