Welcome to Avengers Gaming Roleplay

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Avengers Gaming Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TylerG Moderator Application.

2 posters

Go down

TylerG Moderator Application. Empty TylerG Moderator Application.

Post by TylerG Fri Mar 20, 2015 1:59 pm

In-Game Name:Tyler_G_Jackson
Timezone (GMT): GMT -3:00
Rate your activity (1-10):9.
Rate your English (1-10):8.5
Length of time on server:1 month.

Have you ever been banned before? If so, explain why:Never.

Tell us a little bit about yourself (50 words min.):First of all, hello everyone who reads this application, I'm Bjergsen, a pretty calm and chill guy that likes cats. In my free time I play football (aka soccer) with my friends, play with my cat and obviously gaming on my PC. I'm currently on holidays till March 3, then I'll have to attend my last year of school before going to university.

Why do you want to become an administrator? (100 words min.):I'd like to be a part of the staff of this awesome community because I'm an experienced SAMP player (playing since october 2010) and I've been an administrator in various known SAMP servers (also here back in 2011 in the old server) so I know how being a staff member works, I'll help new players in the server if they need help with the gamemode/commands/classes to make their stay better in the server and I'll try my best to keep the server clean of hackers/rulebreakers/cheaters to make sure players enjoy their gameplay without being bothered in any form in this awesome server.

Why should you be picked above all other applicants? (100 words min.):I don't feel better than any player here, I feel confident about handling the moderator position and I can be active for long periods of time within a day to keep an eye on the server, and I'm always active on the IRC. (Maybe I'll make a tutorial related to this) I want to show this community I'm capable of taking the position and you won't regret it, I can speak spanish too, to be helpful to the spanish players in here, I always /report the rulebreakers/hackers and help players, I'm mature, serious and very responsible when it comes things related to the administration/staff. That's pretty everything I have to say, thanks for taking your time reading this application and any feedback or comment is appreciated.

TylerG

Back to top Go down

TylerG Moderator Application. Empty Re: TylerG Moderator Application.

Post by Leo Mon Mar 30, 2015 4:45 pm

[Denited]

For Inactive
Leo
Leo
Executive Admin
Executive Admin

Back to top Go down