Welcome to Avengers Gaming Roleplay

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Avengers Gaming Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yisui Chaos' Moderator Application

2 posters

Go down

Yisui Chaos' Moderator Application Empty Yisui Chaos' Moderator Application

Post by Yisui Wed Apr 01, 2015 8:04 pm

IG Name: Yisui Chaos
Playing Hours (Minimum of 30): 30

Have you any current help rank? (If yes, specific) Yes, I'm a Community Advisor

How many time you dedicate for Professional RP (for week or per day) ? I play 3 or more hours per day.

Why you want to become a server moderator (Minimum of 50 words) ? : Because I want to make International Gaming a better place, with no rule breakers whatsoever. And I will be fair for everyone, because everyone should be treated the same. Even if they are VIP, if they break the rules, I will still jail them for doing so. Also I have already been moderator on other servers.

What would you can do for the commnunity as a moderator (Minimum of 50 words) ? : I can help the community in helping rid of all the rule breakers that I come across so the server can be a better place. I will make sure everyone is happy and that there are no deathmatchers running around killing people, or powergamers, metagamers, or even hackers, I will kick/jail/ban them all.

Why out of all the applicants should we pick you ? (Minimum of 50 words) : Because I will obey the administrators in what they ask me to do, I will be fair for everyone, and I will kick or jail all the rule breakers I come across. I have moderator experience from other servers, so you can trust me when if you are going to accepting me.

Write the meaning of the following RP concepts and explain them or give an example:

IC - In character - Everything that is in the RP world, and not OOC.
OOC - Out of character - OOC is stuff like real life and you can't mix it OOC with IC, that would be metagaming.
MG - Metagame - Mixing OOC stuff with IC stuff (or vice versa)
KoS - Killing on sight - Killing someone with RP reason but without using RP whatsoever.
CR - Chicken running - Running in a zig-zag pattern to avoid bullets. OR Car ramming : ramming with a car non-rp'ly.
BH - Bunny Hopping - Jumping repeatedly to travel faster.
CS - Crack shoot - Using the C bug to shoot faster.
RP - Roleplaying - Roleplaying is pretending that your character is in real life.
DM - Deathmatching - Killing someone without a RP reason.
PK - Player kill - When you are injured and go to the hospital (You can continue your RP character)
PG - Powergaming - Doing something that is impossible to do in real life.
CK - Character Kill - When your IC character is RP'ly dead and you can't continue it

Put here the screen shot your (/stats):
Yisui Chaos' Moderator Application 1d0HlVp
Yisui
Yisui

https://www.youtube.com/user/filipesilvens

Back to top Go down

Yisui Chaos' Moderator Application Empty Re: Yisui Chaos' Moderator Application

Post by Kaiz Fri Apr 03, 2015 1:08 pm

[Denied]

We will pramote staff members
Kaiz
Kaiz