Welcome to Avengers Gaming Roleplay

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Avengers Gaming Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

San Andreas Application

2 posters

Go down

San Andreas Application Empty San Andreas Application

Post by Mantoy Fri Apr 03, 2015 9:29 am

Follow this format or you will be denied.

In-Character Information

Full Name: Mantoy Brig

Years Living In Los Santos(level): 7 Years

Do you have a current job?: Shipment Contractor

Have you ever been detained or arrested?(supply reason): No

Do you have any experience working for the government?: Yes

Why do you want to work for the government?: Because i want to enforce the law is good and right here.

Why should we choose you?: Because i will work hard for a Purpose, i will never betray my country.

Tell the meaning and explain these RP terms-
RP- or Role Play is like, doing what you do in real life but explain it by using /me and /do.
DM- or Deathmatch is Attacking a player in any way without a proper roleplay in character reason.
PG- or PowerGame, This is a wide concept term and it's literal definition is varied. The concept of this term that you perform an action which your character is incapable of. Examples of this are god-like 
MG- or MetaGame is Using out of character information in character, or sharing in character information out of character with the intention of it being used to metagame.
OOC- or Out Of Character is the information about your issues in real life, and you are not allowed to mix it with your character in game.
IC- or In Character is the information about your character in game, not about your issues in real life, so dont mix it.
CR- or Car ramming is the situation where you ram on someone vehicle with our own vehicle without a proper RP like /me.
CR- or Chicken Running is Running in zigzags to avoid being shot at (with this kind of sync, hard to hit.). It's running like a retard from side to side. If you don't want to get jailed for Chicken Running, run straight forward.

Mantoy

Back to top Go down

San Andreas Application Empty Re: San Andreas Application

Post by Kaiz Fri Apr 03, 2015 1:06 pm

[Denied]
Kaiz
Kaiz
Executive Admin
Executive Admin

http://avg-gaming.roleplaylife.net

Back to top Go down