Welcome to Avengers Gaming Roleplay

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Avengers Gaming Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shouko Kirishima's Moderator Application

2 posters

Go down

Shouko Kirishima's Moderator Application Empty Shouko Kirishima's Moderator Application

Post by Shouko Sat Apr 04, 2015 6:33 am

IG Name: Shouko_Kirishima
Playing Hours (Minimum of 30): 28(BUT can I still apply ?)

Have you any current help rank? no

How many time you dedicate for Professional RP (for week or per day) ? everyday i played and i always use RP

Why you want to become a server moderator (Minimum of 50 words) ? To help the server clean and nice to play so it can encourage more players to play the server and to be responsible to the game. To help more people in the community and to be a role model to all player. To encourage all the player to do what is right and to do good.
What would you can do for the commnunity as a moderator (Minimum of 50 words) ? Help and guide the newbies or the others who don't know much about the server. I will Fulfilled my duty and I will do my very best to serve and keep the server well-organized. To become a good leader and to help more people in the server.

Why out of all the applicants should we pick you ? (Minimum of 50 words)I'm 101% sure that I deserved to be a Server Moderator, Because I'm a reliable person and a good samaritan to our players. If I will become a Server Moderator I'll will keep my promise and I fulfilled my jobs/duty. And I'm Sure you'll pick me for the best of the player's and the server.

Write the meaning of the following RP concepts and explain them or give an example:

IC -IC simply stands for In Character. IC is an information inside RP that does not include any OOC.
OOC -OOC simply stands for Out Of Character . Anything related to out of character meaning . Example: In Real Life Information. etc.
MG -Well, MG Stands for Metagaming, And metagaming means, Mixing IC over OOC, For example, if you meet a person, and you just look at the name at the top of his head, and you call him by that, Thats considered Metagaming
KoS -Either killing everybody you see (associates with DeathMatching) or killing a certain person you hate as many times as you want. Also killing someone without any roleplay. This is forbidden and not tolerated.
CR -There are two types of CR. 1.Car Ramming - Attempt to physically harm a player or his vehicle with a vehicle. Forbidden, because its Non- Role play
2.Chicken Running - Running in zigzags to avoid being shot at. It's running like a retard from side to side.
BH -Bunny Hop- Holding "sprint" button and jumping at the same time to travel faster. Associates with non-RPing, no one jumps In Real Life to travel faster, lol.
CS -Crack Shooting - exploiting an animation to shoot faster with a deagle/shotgun. It is, pressing "c" crouch so you can shoot faster.
RP -RolePlay -Taking a role, and playing it. The word "Roleplay" is defined as "Acting as In Real Life".
DM -Deathmatching - In Roleplay Concept, is killing a player for no reason. Just shooting them because he likes to shoot and kill, and it's forbidden. If you like deathmatching, go to a deathmatch server.
PK -Playerkill- It's not the same as a normal kill is. You will lose your memory, and status in faction, and sometimes, depending on a type, you lose cars, money and such. In order to PK someone, you must show great RP on the kill. That's what I know in PK.
PG -Powergame - forcing another player into a RP situation and not giving him/her a chance to resist.
CK -Character kill - it means that your character is officially dead, and he no longer belongs to the real world . It doesn't mean, you would loose your levels, and your account will get banned. CK requires YOUR permission FIRST If someone says you got CK-ed, and they didn't asked you, don't believe them, they're trying to trick you into loosing your character, So its upto you if you wanna be CK-ed or not, But if you get into a good role-play situation, then you might need to accept CK. That's what I know in CK

Put here the screen shot your (/stats):

Shouko Kirishima's Moderator Application C:\Users\1002014\Pictures\Untitled

Shouko
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Shouko Kirishima's Moderator Application Empty Re: Shouko Kirishima's Moderator Application

Post by Kaiz Thu Apr 09, 2015 7:19 pm

Denied
Kaiz
Kaiz
Executive Admin
Executive Admin

http://avg-gaming.roleplaylife.net

Back to top Go down