Welcome to Avengers Gaming Roleplay

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Avengers Gaming Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mantoy's SHAFT Application

2 posters

Go down

Mantoy's SHAFT Application Empty Mantoy's SHAFT Application

Post by Mantoy Thu Nov 05, 2015 1:54 pm

SHAFT Application

In Charather Information:

Full Name: Mantoy_Wakwao
Years living in Los Santos (level): 21
Do you have any Job currently? (If yes tell it) : I am working at a Garage, be a mechanic right now.

Was you ever detained or arrested? (If yes, tell the reason) : No, never.

Have you expericence as an officer/agent? (If yes, describe it) : Yes i was at LSPD two years ago. I was an Senior Officer there. I learn a lot from there, Thats why i will try my best at here.

Why would you to become a good agent? (Minimum of 100 words) : I will be a good agent, because I will follow all the orders that are given to me, and If I manage to be a member of SHAFT, I will try to make San Andreas a better place. I will never corrupt or betray my Lovely country. I will try my Best.

Imagine that we got too many agents already! Then why you must be chose for us for joining SHAFT?
R: Because I will follow all the orders, I am a decent shooter and I accomplish all the tasks that are given to me. I wont dissappoint you

Tell the meaning and explain these RP Concepts:

RP - Roleplaying - Roleplaying is pretending that your character is in real life.
IC - In character - Everything that is in the RP world, and not OOC.
OOC - Out of character - OOC is stuff like real life and you can't mix it OOC with IC, that would be metagaming.
CR - Chicken running - Running in a zig-zag pattern to avoid bullets. OR Car ramming : ramming with a car non-rp'ly.
DM - Deathmatching - Killing someone without a RP reason.
PG - Powergaming - Doing something that is impossible to do in real life.
RT - Rush tazing - Tazing someone when they are discharging a firearm.

Mantoy

Back to top Go down

Mantoy's SHAFT Application Empty Re: Mantoy's SHAFT Application

Post by Ricky_Sforza Sat Dec 12, 2015 8:18 am

Denied

SHAFT will be closed due to the playerbase so apply for another faction or family

Ricky_Sforza

http://avg-gaming.roleplaylife.net/profile?mode=editprofile

Back to top Go down