Welcome to Avengers Gaming Roleplay

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Avengers Gaming Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FBI Applications

2 posters

Go down

OOC RULES

FBI Applications I_vote_lcap100%FBI Applications I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 1 ]
FBI Applications I_vote_lcap0%FBI Applications I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 1
Back

FBI Applications Empty FBI Applications

Post by Percy_Jackson Fri Jun 05, 2015 8:54 am

Full Name: Teyler_Evans
Years living in Los Santos (level): 11
Do you have any Job currently? (If yes tell it) No

Was you ever detained or arrested? (If yes, tell the reason) Yes because this cop is arresting me with no reason.

Hvae you expericence as an officer/agent? (If yes, describe it) Yes I was a police officer and FBI agent on another city and I did a good job served there for over 1 year.

Why would you to become a good agent? (Minimum of 100 words) I would like to become an agent again because my current life is currently bland and I miss the old times that I had in the department when I was previous employed. Instead of waking up, going to work, going home.. I would like to have some meaning to what I do. If I was employed as a police officer again I could protect the citizens of Los Santos whilst being proud of what I was doing. What motivates me to going into a career in law enforcement again was the excitement and the people. Being in law enforcement was always exciting, whether it be from pursuits or firefights at the local gas station it was always exiting and I was never tired. The people are also another large factor. Last time I was employed I met a lot of people that I enjoyed spending time with but once I left the department I've lost connection with most of them. I'd like to make new connections with people and get to know them. Like I stated before, I decided to join the police department again because of my bland life.To start off, I want to join the FBI because i want to be a good person and to make my friends and my family proud of me. I want to clean the city from all criminals and murderers. My dream is to be a hero and to insure that every civilian is safe and to protect all the students in their schools. I want to finish what my father started and i decided to join this department after his retirement, i can't forget the smile on his face when he come home every single day saying that he saved someones life or he arrested some criminals. I really want to have that smile on my face too, i want to follow my father's path and make him proud of me. and i want to make everyone in the department say that my father has succeeded on breeding his son.

Imagine that we got too many agents already! Then why you must be chose for us for joining Federal Bureau of Investigation?

Percy_Jackson

Back to top Go down

FBI Applications Empty Re: FBI Applications

Post by Jamaldevil Fri Jun 05, 2015 9:40 am

FBI Director

FBI Applications DwmOsqA

Jamaldevil

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum