Welcome to Avengers Gaming Roleplay

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Avengers Gaming Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Govermant Application

+6
JunLee2
Khisar005
Mantoy
Albert
Will McHerison
biawak
10 posters

Go down

Govermant Application Empty Govermant Application

Post by biawak Sat Apr 11, 2015 9:23 pm

First Name: *Rizky
Last Name: *Permov

Address: *San Andreas-Los Santos
Phone Number: *-468
Place of Origin: *Market-Los Santos

Position You Seek: *Market-Los Santos

Life Biography ((Minimum of 300 words)): Rizky Permov was born in 1998 at San Fierro,Santa Flora Hospital.Raised up in San fierro town.His father was a Arm Dealer that deliving amory to all Gang around San fierro town and own a house at Ocean Flat.His famiy think that his father current job is Safe enought and Able to raised them but they are wrong,Edison family may richest Family around san fierro because of Delivering illegal weapons to all family but they are Criminal that been Most wanted by San Fierro Police Department.

- July28 2004 -Rizky was very happy that day because it was his Bithday,all his classmate went to Edison Residence to celebrated Rizky Birthday,Her mother and his Sister is having a party with their co-leagues,its all most 8pm when the party is gonna start but his dad didnt show up then Rizky mother received a a test message from from his father's phone number,the message say that the owner of the phone is got involved in a gun fight with San Fierro Police and Dead.Rizky Mothers is start crying ,when Rizky say "Why are you crying mom"then his mother say "Your father is Dead in a Gunfight.Rizki quickly run the upstair and go to his run and locked the door.He cried all night till the next day.The next morning,Call went outside of house,he saw a lot of people that talking about his father that been Most wanted criminal that been looking by San Fierro Police Department almost 10years and finally been killed during the Gunfight.Call felt sad about what happened to his dad.

-September 7 - Rizky noticed his mom was packing as he moving through his mom's bedroom,He went to his Mom's bedroom and he saw a pair of suitcase that contained a lot of clothes include his clothes.His asking his mom about that,"Mom where we gonna going?",his mother replied "We gonna sell this house and moving to Calton height,Mom wan to sell this house to afford our living requitment since your dad is leaving us.I also find a Job as personal secretary.",Rizky felt very sad because his need to leave his friends and all his memory at that house.

-September 12 - Rizky and his Mother arrived at their new house at Calton Height.A black Huntley is parked infront of the house,the FBI Rancher driver stepped out as he walking to Call mom.Mom told Call to went inside the hosue as he want to talk to the Driver for a couple of minutes about the transportation to Work place.

-20 March 2013 - Rizky is playing his Laptop games.His phone started ringing,as he took his phone and open the message.The test message that contained Call mother's got involved in stampede,causing his mother to die.

- 2months later - Rizky go to the city to find a Work and he meet a guys called Bert Johnson,Bert show Rizky around San fierro and invited Call to work with him as Bert assistand,Mihawk help a lot to bert business such as expand the business till Los Santos And Las Ventures and gain double of profit then before Call work with Bert.Bert give Call a Ferrari and A house at Paradison for his hard work and loyalty.

- 6 August 2014 - Rizky moved to his new house at Paradiso and had party for his new house and invited all his friends to joined the party.

-September 2 2014 - Rizky go to Dilimore to pay his Car ticket at DMV as he meet a person call Toru Sato .Toru Sato invite Rizky to join Hilltop Militia and Mihawk accepted the offer.After 1Weeks Call leave the Militia since he been treated bad in that Militia.

-22 September 2014- Rizky go to Los santos and Joined Hanako Kai Yakuza.Rizki Supplying Weapons to this Yakuza but the money he gain is aint fair so he leave the family.

-22 November 2014 - Rizky went back to Los Santos and Started a new life

Have you ever been convicted of a crime? If so, what was it?
*I never go in jail

Have you ever been arrested or sent to prison? If so, how long did you serve for?
*I served as police arrested took 5 minutes

Have you ever been part of a Crime-Family or Gang? If so, what was the name(s)?
*I never made a crime in my family

Have you ever worked for a Law Enforcement Agency? If so, which one(s) and for how long?
*yes I've been a member of SAAS with a slightly longer time

Why do you want to join the San Andreas Government? (Minimum of 150 words)
I got graduated from the Los Santos low University; I learned some information about the Judicial and the Crimes and how to deal with it. In the University, They were doing some exercises. For example, they are letting us to act like a judicial and they are getting someone to act like he is a criminal, they are telling us to do like the real judicial do. We kept acting like we are real Judicial, We kept on asking what his name, His family is, His crime he did, we kept on asking him about all information to use to judge the person. I learned lots of information about the Judical Especially that my dad and my friend’s dad are working with each other as a judicial. I kept on asking them what are judicial do and what information they should have. I kept on learning for more than two years. I kept on learning all information I use if I became a judicial. My dad took me to a real professional Judge called Steve Miller. My dad told him that I want to practice how to be a perfect judicial. He took me and he kept on telling me all information and he taught me everything to be qualified to be a professional Judicial. My dad was doing all of this because he want me to become like him also my mother, her dream to be like my father and to be a judicial, Finally learned everything and I’m qualified for the Judicial and I’ll be so happy if I became a Judicial.

List a few characteristics about yourself. Tell us how you could be helpful in the San Andreas Government:
*yes I will work with my abilities and my staff hinggal San Andreas it into the best state than any other country to residents in the area of San Andreas became more comfortable

Licenses and Passport Identification

Licenses:
-Car
-Pilot

Passport ((/stats)):
[img]https://i.imgur.com/LODpqnV.jpg<br
https://i.imgur.com/9ADwMs7.jpg

Why do you want to join San Andreas Goverment and do you have a clear records?Sad(Min 110 words))

yes why I wanted to join so the government: because I want to promote the San Andreas Dair other countries because it is more bnyak people are in the state of San Andreas and therefore I want to be a goverment let advancing the San Andreas area los santos

((Out-Of-Character Information))

First Name: *Rizky
Country of Origin: *Indonesia

How long have you been part of the INT-RP Community?
*for this server there I will settle on this server

Have you ever been prisoned or warned on this server? If so, why?
*I have never been in jail because it

Have you ever been banned from INT-RP? If so, why?
*never

Tell the meaning and explain these RP terms-
RP-Roleplay, developing and acting with a fictional character created by the player playing the character. The morals, background, biography, values etc. are defined by the player who develops the character. Normally roleplay also involves following a set of rules to keep the roleplay as realistic as possible, but without ruining the entrrtainment value from it.

DM-Deathmatching, killing/attacking someone without a valid RP reason. This includes killing/attacking someone for minor reasons, such as someone looking at you, complimenting you, giving a minor insult (it could be justified to kill someone for insulting you, but honestly that's going over the top - you should at least threaten the person insulting you and instead of just killing straight away, try to roleplay it somehow by ICly assaulting the person using a melee weapon etc.) etc.

PG- Powergaming, unrealistically forcing your actions upon others (for ex. - /me hits Ty in his face with a bat, then requesting him to respond to your action as if it would be successful, without giving time or chance for the other "party" to respond (in a good RP situation players tend to leave out the "/do Any resistance, /do Reaction? etc." part, but it's recommended to add it after every action and give the other side at least 20-30 seconds to respond, otherwise you might get complained for powergaming, as not everyone in the server tends to understand that good RP doesn't require a spam of "/do Any resistance?" after every action)).

MG- Metagaming, using OOC information (such as a nametag above head, OOCly written information in forums etc.) for IC purposes, also includes mixing OOC and IC chats (such as saying "hey mnan admin sir " in character). Using various restricted abbreviations (such as "lol" (laughing out loud/lot of laugh etc.), "wtf" (what the fuck), "u" (you), "y" (why), abbrevations like NOOSE, LSPD etc. are permitted, as they are realistically used) and smilies in IC chats/radios etc. is also considered metagaming, known as "mixing OOC/IC" in other RP servers.

OOC--Out of Character(or OOC) refers to IRL world,in OOC we can discuss anything but never mix it to IC and OOC because it would be MG(metagaming)

IC-In Character (or IC) refers to the world of the characters, rather than the world of the players. That is, a character talking to another character is an IC interaction, set within the IC world.

CR-there are two CR((chickenrun and Car ramming)) Chicken running is running zigzag to avoid bullets from shooter and car ramming is non rp ramming your car or putting the player under your car so he will die in seconds.

CR- Chicken Run(-ning), running in zig zags or various other ways to prevent bullets from hitting you. Due to the large lag and desync programs in SAMP, this tactic works quite well, but it's strictly againist the rules and is considered non-RP because realistically running in zig-zags wouldn't anyhow help you to dodge bullets.
biawak
biawak

Back to top Go down

Govermant Application Empty Re: Govermant Application

Post by biawak Sat Apr 18, 2015 11:08 am

I am Vote Yes
biawak
biawak

Back to top Go down

Post by Will McHerison Sat Apr 18, 2015 11:09 am

Im Vote For Him That's RIght he will be Good President Of San Andreas i Think Then he is active all day and im vote for him.Make Him President.Thank's For Attention. Cool Cool Cool

Will McHerison

Back to top Go down

Govermant Application Empty Goverment vote

Post by Albert Sat Apr 18, 2015 11:17 am

I am vote yes , he is an active player Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Razz Razz Razz

Albert
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mantoy Sat Apr 18, 2015 12:01 pm

i vote yes, he is good at politic

Mantoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Khisar005 Sat Apr 18, 2015 12:14 pm

Supported.
Iam voting yes.
good player + active player and Helpfully

Khisar005

Back to top Go down

Post by JunLee2 Sat Apr 18, 2015 1:02 pm

i'm vot yes

JunLee2

Back to top Go down

Post by JunLee2 Sat Apr 18, 2015 1:06 pm

i'm vote yes, he's good to lead a city of san andreas, i'm support him.

JunLee2

Back to top Go down

Post by lixz01 Sat Apr 18, 2015 2:18 pm

I vote him, because him a nice person, and have a leadership
lixz01
lixz01

Back to top Go down

Post by jhonguldy Sat Apr 18, 2015 2:19 pm

i vote him for President of San Andreas, Because him nice person Very Happy Very Happy
jhonguldy
jhonguldy

Back to top Go down

Post by MarcusBlackwell Sat Apr 18, 2015 3:18 pm

I am vote yes , he's good boy , Active Player
MarcusBlackwell
MarcusBlackwell

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave Sat Apr 18, 2015 6:37 pm

[Accept]