Welcome to Avengers Gaming Roleplay

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Avengers Gaming Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Machete_Cortez FBI Director Application

4 posters

Go down

Machete_Cortez FBI Director Application Empty Machete_Cortez FBI Director Application

Post by Machete_Cortez Thu Sep 03, 2015 9:32 am

Basic Data
Last Name: Cortez
First Name: Machete

Origin: American

Date of birth: 02/12/1992

Extended Data

Life story (Must be between 80-300 words): Machete Cortez, Born in Jakarta on the 2nd of December 1990 to Briggs and Sonya Cortez. After the death of Machete's younger brother Wesley due to Gang-related violence within his small residential area when Julian was 23. Julian took this series of unfortunate events and used it as motivated incentive to seek out employment within Law Enforcement. After the natural passing of both his Parents when Machete was 24, Machete then moved to Los Santos continually employed in different Security Roles throughout the city till he had finally decided to apply for the Federal Bureau of Investigation Department.

Employment history:  09/2015 - 10/2015 - Los Santos All Stars Security
What makes you a good material for a Police officer in your opinion and why? I have Justice flowing through my veins, I embody what it is to be a Agent Officer, I have great integrity and strength and the ability to understand the plight of the individual citizens of Los Santos.

What do you want to reach as a Agent officer? I want to be able to reach my own individual goal of successfully cleaning up Los Santos so that I know my Family and I can sleep at night knowing that we're safe.

Have you ever committed a crime? No

Do you hold a legal Los Santos driving license? Yes

Do you hold a legal Los Santos firearm license? No

(( Out of character ))

In-game Level: 5

Previous Ingame Names: Desmond_Alexsander
Origin: Indonesian

Rate your English skills using numbers from zero to ten: 10

How much time do you spend playing on Avengers Gaming Roleplay everyday?: 5 Hours

How long have you been playing on Avengers Gaming Roleplay?: 5 Days-26 Hours.

How long have you been roleplaying?: 2 Years

Have you ever been warned or banned by an administrator?: Yes

If yes, list all your offences: Verbal Warning: Misuse of Chat

Give an example of powergaming: "Puts the gun to John_Does Chest and successfully shoots him."

Give an example of metagaming: Being ready for a Drive-By because you were told through Skype.

Do you agree playing more than 60% of your whole playtime with your Agent FBI character: Yes

Machete_Cortez

Back to top Go down

Machete_Cortez FBI Director Application Empty Re: Machete_Cortez FBI Director Application

Post by Jay_Austin Sun Sep 13, 2015 10:00 am

Denied

Jay_Austin

Back to top Go down

Machete_Cortez FBI Director Application Empty Re: Machete_Cortez FBI Director Application

Post by Shouko Sat Sep 19, 2015 4:21 pm

Denied for being inactive

Shouko
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ibanezandrei Fri Oct 16, 2015 6:03 am

This server is bullshit and useless you cant apply on this website. You can only reply

ibanezandrei

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down