Welcome to Avengers Gaming Roleplay

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Avengers Gaming Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

East Los Santos Mafia

Go down

East Los Santos Mafia  Empty East Los Santos Mafia

Post by CarsoonEmpire Mon Feb 23, 2015 4:41 am

IG Name:Carson_Empire

Playing Hours: 4 (But this is my active server so give me a chance.)

Name of gang you want to create: East Los Santos Mafia

Co-Leader: Nick_Empire

Family Story (minimum 300 words): Growing up, it was a hard life. Some man named Jason Capper killed Nick Empire and I's father. We killed him one day, but that's a different story. The Mafia, our dads to be exact, was a different Mafia. We wore all white in black suits, instead of all black. When we turned 15 we started getting involved into the mob, we were robbing stores and killing rivals. Nothing different, really. By the time we turned 29-35 we started doing a lot more, since our dad died we started running the mob, Nick, flew to Liberty City, while I stayed in Los Santos. Everything fell apart without him, and we never really kept in touch. I really felt bad for him, and I called him up. He flew to Los Santos once he saved up enough money. We did a money transaction with Jason Capper. We ended up taking everything from him and then killing him. Everything was perfect and we had no worries, come to think, I remember, Nick killed him, not me, he was a loyal half-brother. I had faith in him. He moved back to Liberty City because he got caught and he needed to leave town. I wanted to start the Mob back up again, since I was bored. Well it wasn't because I was bored, it was because--... I wanted my power.

Family Vehicle/Cars ID:
-Buffalo - 402

-Infernus - 411

-Comet - 480

-Huntley - 579

-Euros - 587

Color of the family cars (Color ID): White - ID: 1

Family Ranks:

6-The Don

5-Loyal Worker

4-Mob Gangster

3-Good Shooter

2-Active Worker

1-Trusted Intern

0-Little Worker

Family Skins (Skins ID:)
-ID: 113

-ID: 59 (Of Co-leader use only.)

-ID: 119

-ID:125

-ID: 147 ((Of Rank two use or Don use only))

-ID: 166 ((Of African American RP'ers use only))

Family Hood: East Beach

CarsoonEmpire

Back to top Go down

East Los Santos Mafia  Empty Re: East Los Santos Mafia

Post by Guest Mon Feb 23, 2015 12:23 pm

[Accepted] Please /report ingame.

Back to top Go down