Welcome to Avengers Gaming Roleplay

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Avengers Gaming Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FBI Application.

2 posters

Go down

FBI Application. Empty FBI Application.

Post by Deshawn Brown Fri Apr 10, 2015 5:03 pm

(( In Character Information: ))

Full Name: Deshawn Brown.
Years living in Los Santos ((level)): 8 years.
Do you have any Job currently? (If yes tell it)
None.
Was you ever detained or arrested? (If yes, tell the reason)
Never.

*Have you experience as an officer/agent? (If yes, describe it)
I have many experiences as an officer, because when I was a little kid, my dad taught me a couple of things when he was an FBI agent. I've also worked at an undercover law enforcement agency at my country ((Another server)), so I'm used to using weapons, driving cars at high speeds, and also hiding my identity to catch the most wanted criminals. I've also been trained so much. I've been training at ammunition for more than 6 years, so I know how to control a weapon. I've also been going to many English classes for over 10 years, that's why I speak English fluently. Last but not least, I've been doing many car chases for about 7 years, that's how I know how to control a car at high speeds.

*Why would you to become a good agent? (Minimum of 100 words)
I would become a good agent because,  I'm willing to help the citizens in San Andreas, and to make the country safer. I would like to put a stop to all the crimes, robberies, kidnappings, and everything else. I've always been trying to join this job, and I'm willing to do the best I can to protect and help the people in San Andreas. I've also wanted to continue my life working at an undercover law enforcement agency after I've moved to San Andreas. I'll also never do anything corrupt, or arrest anyone without a reason. I'll never disobey the commands I get, and I'll also never disobey the stuff written on the handbook.

*Imagine that we got too many agents already! Then why you must be chose for us for joining Federal Bureau of Investigation?
The reason why you should choose me is because, I used to work at my country in a law enforcement agency that is similar to FBI. I used to always capture the most wanted and most dangerous criminals, and I have a lot of experience in using a weapon, and also driving in high speeds. I'm also a very loyal person, and I listen to everything a leader tells me. I'll never abuse my powers and become corrupt. I also have many different skills I've been practicing and some of them are:
1- Good Driving Skills
2- Good Piloting aircraft Skills - I have drove aircrafts for over 7 years, and went to advanced flight school.
3- Good concentration skills in difficult situations.
4- Good English Writing and Speaking skills - I've been taking classes for over 10 years.
5- Good Patients.
6- Good with using weapons - I have been taking classes in Los Santos Ammunation for a long time.
7- Great swimmer, climber, and runner.
8- Skill to adjust to any tight situation.
======================================
(( OOC stuff )):
Tell the meaning and explain these RP Concepts:

RP - Role play - Playing as if you're in real life.
IC - In Character - The life of your player, stuff concerning the game and the stuff your character saw or heard.
OOC - Out of Character - The real life stuff or things, not concerning IC.
CR - Car ramming - When you start ramming someone with your car, trying to kill him. / Chicken running - Running around a player that's trying to shoot at you. ( Dodging bullets )
DM - Deathmatch - Killing someone with RP, but with no valid IC reason.
PG - Power Gaming - Doing stuff you can't in real life, or forcing RP.
RT - Rush taze - When you Non-rply taze someone quickly when he has a gun out or when he's aiming the gun towards you.

Screenshot of /stats first page:
FBI Application. XrG8up2
Second Page of /stats:
FBI Application. N8XTQgK

Deshawn Brown

Back to top Go down

FBI Application. Empty :D

Post by Guest Sun Apr 12, 2015 11:37 am

POSTING TO ACCEPT THIS APPLICATION... GOOD LUCK BUDDY.

Back to top Go down

FBI Application. Empty Re: FBI Application.

Post by Leo Mon Apr 13, 2015 10:26 am

[Panding]

You need active playing hours 15-20
Leo
Leo
Executive Admin
Executive Admin

Back to top Go down

FBI Application. Empty Re: FBI Application.

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down