Welcome to Avengers Gaming Roleplay

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Avengers Gaming Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FBI application

2 posters

Go down

FBI application Empty FBI application

Post by Samir_Colen Fri May 22, 2015 9:56 pm

Surname: Colen
First Name: Samir
Middle Name (If pertinent):
Date of Birth: 01-06-1997
Place of Birth: tunisa
Nationality: tunisienne
Street Address: hey el habib borgiba
City: tunisia
Marital Status: (Are you married? If so, to who?)no
Contact Number: -620
Email Address:Samircolen@hotmail.com
Are you a citizen of San Andreas? yes iam
How long have you been a citizen of San Andreas?
i have 1year

Detailed Information

Personal Biography:baby 0-30moth:
When I was a baby I born at a hospital called City Hospital in Canada. Back in the years I was born in, there wasn't most of this fancy technology fancy stuff going on. The doctors did expect me to have a normal, well functioning life, and I do. There isn't really much to really talk about when I was a baby, but I'll go ahead and move on.

Kid years (3-11 years):
When I was a kid I used to love toys, as a matter of fact my first toy that iv'e ever wanted was a little toy pop gun, you load the gun up with an orange roll and you pull the plastic gun that will trigger the POP sound. I know they are useless but I was a kid back then, now I realize how useless and pointless as well as a waste of money they are. My mom convinced me to leave the toy, even though I wanted it really bad, for a toy car. The car was an undercover FBI explorer, light bars were hidden under the dark tinted windows of the explorer. I continued to play with it for days on and on. Eventually I decided and thought to myself in my head, "This is what I'm going to be when I grow up. Ya, ya go ahead and call me a wannabe, but I know you had your wannabe moments as a kid as well. Toys weren't the only things I were into, when my mom and dad had to go out and work we were left with a baby sitter. Our babysitter had her own little game consoles, the were the PlayStation 1 and the game cube. I can't recall the name of the game but it had the worst graphics ever, but then again expectations weren't really high up back then. It was just simply a game where you just drive around and if you felt like it you could have cops chase after you for reckless driving. That wasn't my favorite game though, I'd say my favorite was on the game cube, it had a game called Mario cart. Now for a console and a game back then Mario cart was probably one of the most funnest, exciting, best graphics for a game ever. My school life was going pretty well, I was making great grades, I also was really good at basketball, I'm not good anymore, I was probably never good, maybe just the factor of me being very tall for a 5th grader made me good.As for my grades and my friends I knew how to balance them, unlike now, I knew when to put my school work ahead of my friends and yes, sometimes friends ahead of school work, you must always know your limits, never procrastinate, always be on time with your work so you don't have to worry about it later, but at the same time know your limits, don't work all your shit out in one day.

Pre-teen and teen years (12-17 years):
Yeh man, as soon as I turned 12 man, I thought I was a big shot and everything, just because I had the pre-teen classification, I thought I could take on the world. These years, not only the pre-teen years, are the years were I thought I was all tough and mighty for being 15 and a teen. I may not have known my limits, but those damn college dudes knew how to get it threw my little skull. I still had my toy from my kid years, and I still wanted to pursue a career in the FBI, but around these years, me thinking that I'm Mr. tough guy and everything thought that school wasn't a factor anymore, it just didn't count, well after me receiving a failure notice in freshman year of high school I decided to pick up my game, get my grades up and shit. Yes, I know that this doesn't look good on college for me now, but I thought that maybe if I work hard enough and get my grades up high enough I'll be able to pull it off and the universities might be able to look down onto that and say, well this guy was just messing around freshman year, he didn't know it was that serious. So I continued working hard and I pulled it off, I got nothing but A's and rarely any B's. Senior year I graduated with a pretty decent grade point average considering that I had to take a lot of AP classes to bring up that GPA.

List all your past and current education:
High school diploma, Graduation - 07/13/2007 College - Majored in Criminal Justice, Graduation - 01-02-2012

Why are you interested in joining the Federal Bureau of Investigations?
Im interested in joining FBI because Ima fit and right type of guy for this job. It was my childhood dream and I've worked my way for it till here

When your probationary period is complete, what division would you prefer to join? Why? This answer must be det :I LIKE TO JOIN IN FBI BECUSE I ARRESTED THE KRIMES

In one hundred words tell us why you are the right choice for the FBI:
I should be the right choice for FBI because I Follow the laws of San Andreas Knowing what to do and what not to do.
Secondly i think i have more experience in the field and a better knowledge in this type of work.
Thirdly I've achieved this much to make my dream a reality and Ill prove it with my Hard work.
I have a good command on English language.
I know each and every route of San Andreas. The criminal cant escape.
List your current employment and all past employment(including past and current law enforcement):
Make sure to include your current rank in your current department.

Do you hereby certify that you have read and fully understand the Terms of Employment and Disclosure of Information form?
Yes, Ive read and fully understood the terms of employment and disclosure of information form.

Do you confirm that all information has been filled out as accurately and completely as possible?

Yes, I do confirm that all information has been filled out as accurately and completely as possible.
Please provide a screenshot of your /stats :

[url=imgur.com/yoOSPMy]imgur.com/yoOSPMy[/url]

Samir_Colen

Back to top Go down

FBI application Empty Re: FBI application

Post by Jamaldevil Fri May 22, 2015 11:38 pm

Pending Interview Get On our Teamspeak ((TS3))

Jamaldevil

Back to top Go down

Post by Jamaldevil Thu May 28, 2015 3:35 pm

FBI Director

FBI application DwmOsqA

Jamaldevil

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down