Welcome to Avengers Gaming Roleplay

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Avengers Gaming Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Community Advisor

Go down

Community Advisor Empty Community Advisor

Post by Rayen Wed Sep 02, 2015 11:05 pm

IG Name:Rayen_Alpicino

Timezone:GMT +1

When did you approximately join the community?
3 weeks ago

Why would you like to become a Community Helper? ((Minimum of 100 words))
Well.. i wanna Become Helper because i wanna help the newbie's and to progress myself within this community ICly. i want to show the players that there is some one who care for them even if they are new. Helping out the newbies that are new and introduce them to Roleplay. can roleplay and be Helper on same time, i'm very active player and i promise that players well talk about me all the time cuz i well respect them and do every thing for the new players and help them to get to the top...and also i used to help newbies in /newb or /b. If i become a helper i promise i will help newbies as much as i can and i will introduce for them all the server rules.
Why should we choose YOU and not any other applicant? ((Minimum of 100 words))
Because i can show my best to you all and i never do something wrong and i just love helping people and make them happy so they well have to stay in the server.
it's important thing that we have helpers in the server so if any new player don't know any thing he just leave right? but when there is helpers they will make them stay and help him start new life and good life and I'll take the work seriously and if anyone needs me i will try my best to help anyone and any time. This is why You guys should Accept my to be a Community Helper . i can assure you that if you guys will choose me as a community helper then you guys wont regret it. i will try my best to work as a Community Helper as I love helping people as much as i can.
Do you have a microphone?
Yep
Do you have TeamSpeak?
I have
Do you agree that if you do not stay active, you will be removed without notice?
Agree
Have you read the Community Helper Handbook?
Yes i have
Do you understand that being a Community Helper requires a lot of your time?
Yes i understand and i have a lot of time to play

Rayen

Back to top Go down