Welcome to Avengers Gaming Roleplay

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Avengers Gaming Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tyrone_Dabs Community Advisor Application

2 posters

Go down

Tyrone_Dabs Community Advisor Application Empty Tyrone_Dabs Community Advisor Application

Post by Guest Sat Feb 21, 2015 5:41 am

**This is for Community Advisor. I am currently a Helper.**

IG Name: Tyrone_Dabs

Playing hours (minimum of 20 words): I currently have 12 playing hours at the time of this post.

What can you do for Dimension RP as a helper? (Minimum of 100 words): I can help out INT-Gaming because I am very active, and I can dedicate a lot of time to the server. I know the responsibility required to be a Community Advisor and I know I have what it takes. I have respect for all players, no matter their rank in the server. I am also very friendly and social, and I have a high patience. I can always remain calm no matter the situation going on.

Define the following RP concepts and explain or give a short example:

DM - DM Means Deathmatch. Deathmatching is killing for fun, or no rp reason. Ex. /me sees a man walking and decides to kill him for fun.
MG - MG Means Metagame. Metagaming is using ooc info ic. Ex. ((OOC))Bob: i just got an xbox one in real life.  ((IC))Jimmy: Bob got an xbox one in real life.
PG - PG Means Powergame. Powergaming is forcing a player to do something. Ex. /me punches Bob in the face 10 times without missing.
KoS - KoS MEans Killing On Sight. Killing someone on site without rping any of it or killing someone the second you see them for no reason.
PK - PK Means Player Kill. A Player Kill is when a player is killed in rp and is able to continue on that character after respawning.
OOC - OOC Means Out-Of-Character. OOC is info that does not include anything in rp or your character. Ex. real life info, or chats outside rp.
IC - IC Means In-Character. IC Is the opposite of OOC. IC is info inside rp that does not include any ooc.

Scree shot of your (/stats):
Tyrone_Dabs Community Advisor Application ATroVZx

Back to top Go down

Tyrone_Dabs Community Advisor Application Empty Re: Tyrone_Dabs Community Advisor Application

Post by Kaiz Sat Feb 21, 2015 7:14 am

[Accept]

Last edited by Kaiz on Sat Feb 21, 2015 7:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Kaiz
Kaiz
Executive Admin
Executive Admin

http://avg-gaming.roleplaylife.net

Back to top Go down

Tyrone_Dabs Community Advisor Application Empty Re: Tyrone_Dabs Community Advisor Application

Post by Leo Sat Feb 21, 2015 7:15 am

[Accept]
Allwas be active
Leo
Leo
Executive Admin
Executive Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down