Welcome to Avengers Gaming Roleplay

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Avengers Gaming Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LSPD Chief Hanna_Smith Meta Gaming

3 posters

Go down

LSPD Chief Hanna_Smith Meta Gaming Empty LSPD Chief Hanna_Smith Meta Gaming

Post by ibanezandrei Fri Oct 09, 2015 6:02 pm

I applied for the live recruitment of lspd. I passed the first test then hanna_smith toid us to wait. Three of us got passed in the first test. Then one by one they test the our rp skills. The first one who is name Shannel_Smith passed easily without rping because i think and i know that they are cousins in real life. Then the second one my friend named Shauna_Smith got his rp skills tested. After all the wait hanna_smith said that Shauna_smith passed. Then it's my turn, i waited almost 1 hour to get my turn. The other officer named martin tested my rp skills. I did it well then he say's that its good. Then suddenly and event came up and they said that we should wait. After the event i got there hanna_smith said that i failed it! isn't that meta gaming? The one who tested me disconnected that's why she said that i didn't pass. Can you please help me? I wasted a lot of effort and time in this thing then suddenly this chief Hanna_Smith meta gaming me just like that. I beg for her to try my rp skills but she insist that i failed. Please respond to this. Thanks a lot. More power on your good server.

Username: Johan_Noir

ibanezandrei

Back to top Go down

LSPD Chief Hanna_Smith Meta Gaming Empty Re: LSPD Chief Hanna_Smith Meta Gaming

Post by Gwyneth Sat Oct 10, 2015 5:55 pm

You know why? Why i didn't accept your application? Because i saw your RP Skills are not good for LSPD team..

Gwyneth

Back to top Go down

Post by VoltMeter Tue Oct 13, 2015 11:28 am

@ibanezandrei; You can try waiting for LSPD's live recruitment. If I be the new chief, I will test your RP skills, if I like them, Maybe you'll get a chance.
And next time before posting a FC, please make sure to add screenshots as a proof.

VoltMeter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down