Welcome to Avengers Gaming Roleplay

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Avengers Gaming Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Gaming Application

Go down

International Gaming Application Empty International Gaming Application

Post by Reno Mon Feb 23, 2015 9:54 am

IG name: Reno_Royal

Playing Hours: 6

What can you do for Dimension RP as a helper? (Minimum of 100 words):I would like to become a helper because I see many people around wondering around asking many questions and yet none of them are answered. I want to be there to help people who keep asking questions and I want to have the ability to answer those questions. I love to help people around and show them what our server is about. I’ll always try my best to answer these questions they ask and make sure that the people we once knew that was small will have more experience about what to do and I want to share what I know.

DM: Deathmatch - When you shoot somone or person without any RP.
MG: Metagaming - When you say someones name or call someone without knowing their name/phone number. E.g Hey Jack! [/b How do you know my name?]
PG: Powergaming - Roleplaying something that is impossible. E.g /do I would have laser beams coming out of my eyes.
KoS: Kill On Sight - Shooting people as soon as you see them.
PK: Player Kill - Where as player dies and he continues to play the same character.
OOC: Out Of Character - To talk about things in real life, you use /b. E.g /b Lol, wtf was that.
IC: In Character - Where things are invovled based In Game. /me dips his hands into his pockets

Picture of Stats:
International Gaming Application PBQuAjP

Reno

Back to top Go down

International Gaming Application Empty Re: International Gaming Application

Post by Guest Mon Feb 23, 2015 10:28 am

[Accepted]

Back to top Go down