Welcome to Avengers Gaming Roleplay

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Avengers Gaming Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Leadership Application

2 posters

Go down

Leadership Application Empty Leadership Application

Post by Roach Fri Dec 11, 2015 2:43 pm

Leadership Application

Name: Clame_Oldman
Origin: Rusia
Date of birth: 24 - 03 - 1996

Extended Data

Life story (Must be between 80-300 words):

When Clame was 18 years old, his going to a place, an old building. Clame started to learn how to be a good man and he learning how to join LSPD. Understanding the codes, learning the definitions cops. when he was 19 years old joined to LSPD. started in academic, he accepted to LSPD and he started to be Cadet ,he was liked by people.and he got promote to be Officer,and he try to arrest some bad people. Grabbed money and medal. Clame, working all day and he always loyal to LSPD

Employment history: (Format: MM/YYYY - MM/YYYY - Employer, position)

- 06/2010. Los Santos Police Department. Officer.

What makes you a good material for a Police officer in your opinion and why?

I will be able to develop skills in dealing
with people and will gain job satisfaction from
making a difference in your community. Every
day i will see how role makes a positive
contribution to local policing

Have you ever committed a crime? Never.
Do you hold a legal Los Santos driving license? Positive.
Do you hold a legal Los Santos firearm license? Yes.

Ingame Level: 11
Previous Ingame Names: (Include all you remember, not only your current alternative accounts!) -None-
Origin: Indonesia
Rate your English skills using numbers from zero to ten: 8.
How much time do you spend playing on Origin State Gaming Roleplay everyday?: 3-4 hours
How long have you been playing on Origin State Gaming Roleplay?:long time bruh
How long have you been roleplaying?: 2 Years.
Have you ever been warned or banned by an administrator?: Nah
If yes, list all your offences: -None-

Tell the meaning and explain these RP Concepts:

RP -RP stands for Role-Play. It means that we take on a role of a character, play with it as we do in real life and do not do anything non-realistic.

IC - or In Character is the information about your character in game, not about your issues in real life, so dont mix it.

OOC - or Out Of Character is the information about your issues in real life, and you are not allowed to mix it with your character in game.
KoS - or Killing on Sight is Attacking a player in any way without any or little roleplay involved. Even if you have a roleplay reason to attack the player,
if you do not roleplay you can be punished for this.

DM - or Deathmatch is Attacking a player in any way without a proper roleplay in character reason.

PG -or PowerGame, This is a wide concept term and it's literal definition is varied. The concept of this term that you perform an action which your character is incapable of.
Examples of this are god-like abilities.
It is commonly referred to when a player powergames with the /me command.
Use of the command to perform an action your character would otherwise be incapable of is considered powergaming.
For example; /me takes all your money or /me takes all your guns, are examples of powergaming.

RT stands for Rush-Tazing. If there is a gun-fight going on, with lethal weapons, (like Handguns, Shotguns, SMGs, M4s etc.) and an officer takes out his tazer, reloads it and shoots it on them, it will be called Rush Tazing.

Do you agree playing more than 60% of your whole playtime with your Police character: yeah why not its cool

I certify that the answers contained within this application for employment are true and complete to the best of my knowledge. By signing below I hereby authorize investigation of all statements contained within this application for employment as may be necessary in arriving at an employment decision. I hereby understand and acknowledge that, unless otherwise defined by applicable law, any employment relationship with this organization is of an "at will" nature, which means that the Employee may resign at any time and the Employer may discharge Employee from the recruitment process at any time with or without cause. It is further understood that this "at will" employment relationship may not be changed by any written document or by conduct unless such change is specifically acknowledged in writing by an authorized executive of this organization. In the event of employment, I understand that any false or misleading information given in my application or interview(s) may result in denial and bar from re-application. I understand, also, that I am required to abide by all rules and regulations of the employer.
Roach
Roach

Back to top Go down

Leadership Application Empty Re: Leadership Application

Post by biawak Fri Dec 11, 2015 2:44 pm

Accept
biawak
biawak

Back to top Go down