Welcome to Avengers Gaming Roleplay

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Avengers Gaming Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rhon_Hustlin's CCA application

3 posters

Go down

Rhon_Hustlin's CCA application Empty Rhon_Hustlin's CCA application

Post by Rhon Sun Mar 22, 2015 11:35 am

IG Name: Rhon Hustlin

Playing hours (minimum of 5 hours): 6

What can you do for International Gaming RP as a helper? (Minimum of 100 words):to progress myself within this community ICly. i want to show the players that there is some one who care for them even if they are new. o also spend a lot of time on this server, and that means playing during periods where no helpers are online and available for the new players.
helping out the newbies that are new and introduce them to International Gaming Roleplay. can roleplay and be Helper on same time, i'm very active player and i promise that players well talk about me all the time cuss i well respect them and do every thing for the new players and help them to get to the top!!! Also i wish to help people in this server, I got a three years of SAMP experince, where two of them is RP. Been on famous SA-RP and LS-RP (No advertion) And I know basics in RP. So mainly, my goal will be to help people, and spend my experince.

Define the following RP concepts and explain or give a short example:

DM - deathmatching is killing a player for no reason. Just shooting them because he likes to shoot and kill, and it's forbidden.
MG - Metagaming - You're using OOC Information or Your Information and bring it into your In-Character, that's not tolerated and forbidden, it's like you find out someone In Character information through your OOC Actions.
PG - Powergaming is forcing another into RP Situation or doing unrealistic things, that you can't do in real life.
KoS - Killing on sight - either killing everybody you see or killing a certain person you hate as many times as you want. This is forbidden and not tolerated.
PK - Player Kill , it's not the same as a normal kill is. You will lose your memory, and status in faction, and sometimes, depending on a type, you lose cars, money and such. In order to PK someone, you must show great RP on the kill.
OOC - Out of Character is us, who control our IC character. You can talk OOC using /b /pm and /f you're allowed to talk OOCly everything about your OOC but not about IC that will be considered as Mixing or kinda more like MG. And remember you're not allowed to OOC Insult other than IC. and your OOC information/things shouldn't affect your IC actions.
IC - In Character , means all information should only be on your character .. You should not mix any OOC information on your IC.

Rhon

Back to top Go down

Rhon_Hustlin's CCA application Empty Re: Rhon_Hustlin's CCA application

Post by Leo Mon Mar 30, 2015 4:47 pm

[Denied]

For Inactive
Leo
Leo
Executive Admin
Executive Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mantoy Tue Apr 28, 2015 1:07 pm

There is a free Steam gift card giveaway at http://getsteamgifts.com/ I recommend this!

Mantoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down