Welcome to Avengers Gaming Roleplay

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Avengers Gaming Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

apply for admin

Go down

apply for admin Empty apply for admin

Post by Rayen_Silvaa Sat Sep 05, 2015 4:25 pm

name IG:Rayen_Silva
Playing Hours (Minimum of 50):0 But Im really experinced

What are your Roleplay Skills (1-10)? [Please answer seriously, because you will be tested later] 9.5/10
What are your English Skills (1-10)? 8.5/10

Can you bring players to the server? (If you might bring 5+ active players, you chances to become an admin will increase!)Well I'll try to do my best to get and see if any one of my friends playing

Why would you like to join the adminstration team? (Minimum of 100 words) To work for the server and protect it from hackers and create great jobs like houses every where and help people and refund them and I have great Experince In Adminstration and Mapping also I will be active all the ways but only in 3 days in the week (School Sorry for this) But I promise I'll show great jobs and great things to this server because I like to be admin to work for the server all the time and protect it from hackers Im sorry for the 0 playing hours because Im new on the server but I can work on any script on any GM I hope you accept me to become admin sorry for saying IRL problems or IG problems but I promise I'll work for the server all the time.

If you was chosen, what would you might do to help the players and our team? Tell us all of your experience as an admin IG (Minimum of 200 words):Well I might help players with refund them like 2 cars and 2m on hand and GVIP with this things and if some one needs a gate I can go make it for him if some one bugged I can solve it like Spawn in blueberry and crashing to solve it is to prison offline he/she will be spawned at the jail then releasing him I can make every thing in adminstartion on any script becasue Im 7 years admin took owner in much servers before like : San Andreas Real life[In Construction] my name was Rodrigo In Project Reality my name was Rodrigo In Superior Gaming Roleplay Chris Zimmerman in Los Santos States Roleplay and took the RCON in every of them because I was fully trusted admin for my job that I showed to them that's why Im applying and I know the apps is closed but trust me and try me.

Have you special ingenuity to map with MTA Map Editor / Script the server / etc.. (If yes, talk a bit about that!) yes I can make great mapping with MTA like editing a fuel station making interior or exterior edit the mall something like that

Do you agree with the requests and rules presented?Yes

Rayen_Silva

MG: MetaGaming - Mixing IC with OOC.
PG : PowerGaming - Doing things not possible in real life.
RP : RolePlay - Acting as if in real life.RS : Random Shooting - Shooting randomly here and there.
KOS : Killing On Sight - Killing someone in public places.

OOC : Out Of Charachter - Acting out of charachter.))(DM:metagaming-killing player without reasen and impossible rp
((CP:carparking=dont park your car in the top of a player kill thene
((CR:car raming=do not repetatedly ram other people with your  

DDB:shotong out the window as adrive is strictly again the rules

PK -Playerkill- It's not the same as a normal kill is. You will lose your memory, and status in faction, and sometimes, depending on a type, you lose cars, money and such. In order to PK someone, you must show great RP on the kill. That's what I know in PK.

RP - Role play - Playing as if you're in real life.

RT - Rush taze - When you Non-rply taze someone quickly when he has a gun out or when he's aiming the gun towards you.

CR - Chicken running is running zig-zag to avoid bullets.

CS -Crack Shooting - exploiting an animation to shoot faster with a deagle/shotgun. It is, pressing "c" crouch so you can shoot faster.

BH -Bunny Hop- Holding "sprint" button and jumping at the same time to travel faster. Associates with non-RPing, no one jumps In Real Life to travel faster, lol.

IC -IC simply stands for In Character. IC is an information inside RP that does not include any OOC.

RP - Roleplaying - Roleplaying is pretending that your character is in real life.

RP -RolePlay -Taking a role, and playing it. The word "Roleplay" is defined as "Acting as In Real Life".

RP -roleplay - this is the main reason of game to do roleplay things to others like /me and /do.its like your doing IRL .

RP -Role play is a word that is used / do and / me to do the role play.Its like your doing in your live

Rayen_Silvaa

Back to top Go down

apply for admin Empty Re: apply for admin

Post by RayenCherif Mon Sep 07, 2015 5:13 pm

Denied, because we are not hiring admins heree, apply to be CA

RayenCherif

Back to top Go down

apply for admin Empty Re: apply for admin

Post by Shouko Sat Sep 19, 2015 4:19 pm

Denied!!!

Shouko
Forum Admin