Welcome to Avengers Gaming Roleplay

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Avengers Gaming Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Admin Complaint against Tyrone Royal

Go down

Admin Complaint against Tyrone Royal Empty Admin Complaint against Tyrone Royal

Post by Uriel Mon Feb 23, 2015 3:01 am

Your Ingame Name: Uriel Septim
Staff Members Name: Tyrone Royal
What Did They Do: Well, we were patrolling around when we saw a suspicous looking woman hanging around a neighborhood we knew was a heavily gang populated area. So we got out and told the woman to put her hands up for a routine inspection. Suddenly Tyrone comes around and then starts bothering us during the search. She continuously denied to put her hands up so we ended up tazing her and then Tyrone got all butthurt saying we were randomly arresting her. After we had searched her Tim uncuffed her (against my judgement) and then she got out a deagle and killed Tim but I managed to kill her. I took her DNA and then charged her with pos. of illegal firearms. In my old server, if we finished someone off who was wanted he/she was automatically sent to jail. So i finished her off and the Tyrone started saying in /newb stuff like "that was so unrp when I get on my admin account I will jail you". So, since this guy was so butthurt and was abusing /newb i said "stfu" in /newb back. So then 30 seconds later I was jailed for failrp and disrespect!
After my jail time i came out of prison and my colleague Tim requested backup. i was not suited up yet so by time I arrived he was already dead. During the time between him requesting backup and him dying he told me that they were killing him and I needed to get there fast. While i was walking around I saw 3 people running away from the scene armed with heavy weapons such as deagles and shotguns. I quickly took note of their names (which in rp case would be there description) and then left the scene waiting for Tim so we could patrol together. When we were driving around, I saw all three of them armed with deagles and stuff. I quickly got my m4 out and because I knew they were deadly and had guns out we went up to them and then opened fire. They instantly opened fire back except the last one who gave up. Tyrone started spamming me on /newb again telling me that I had just KOS'ed and didn't seem to want to listen to my explanation. He jailed me once again because he must be so powerhungry and really wants to jail people because this is obviously the first server he has ever had any power on. He abused /newb on multiple occasions and jailed me for invalid reasons.
Witness Name(Optional): Tim McFlies and Jane Royal but she is in his fam so is obviously biased.
Screenshots:Admin Complaint against Tyrone Royal 6PqsIFehttps://i.imgur.com/XjCTSz6.pngAdmin Complaint against Tyrone Royal XjCTSz6

Uriel

Back to top Go down

Admin Complaint against Tyrone Royal Empty Re: Admin Complaint against Tyrone Royal

Post by Guest Mon Feb 23, 2015 5:22 am

Lol. Such lies. I actually laughed reading this. Notice you only posted a SS of me jailing you. Which shows nothing. "Running from the scene with weapons out". Um, no. You were never at the scene when we killed Tim, you wouldn't of seen any of it. Then when you arrived with your M4, we were in a heli. You wouldn't of seen any guns. You guys started shooting at us the second you saw our heli, so THEN we got out and opened fire in return.

Back to top Go down

Admin Complaint against Tyrone Royal Empty Re: Admin Complaint against Tyrone Royal

Post by Uriel Mon Feb 23, 2015 4:55 pm

StoneR wrote:Lol. Such lies. I actually laughed reading this. Notice you only posted a SS of me jailing you. Which shows nothing. "Running from the scene with weapons out". Um, no. You were never at the scene when we killed Tim, you wouldn't of seen any of it. Then when you arrived with your M4, we were in a heli. You wouldn't of seen any guns. You guys started shooting at us the second you saw our heli, so THEN we got out and opened fire in return.
Lmao, such a kid. I arrived on the scene and saw Tim's black turizmo parked outside your hq. I got out then looked around and saw you running off with deagles. Seen as though Tim had just called for backup in that area I realized that you must have been good shooters and I couldn't handle you alone. Therefore I met Tim back at the station and rply told him what happened then we went back to your HQ and waited. When we saw a heli come in we moved towards the location and after we arrived on scene you were out of your vehicle and walking around with deagles out. I opened fire since I knew you were armed and deadly and you probably would have got your weapons out and if i would have attempted to taze you would jail me for RT. Also, how do you explain the abuse of /newb multiple times. Because you're a kid? Did i anger you little boy? Want your mummy?

Uriel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 23, 2015 8:13 pm

Lol, you disrespecting isn't making your case any better. There was never a turizmo outside of our HQ. You just keep pulling shit out of your ass, huh? The abuse of newb was only because my account was bugged, and I couldn't communicate normally. You keep talking about newb abuse, yet you were rude, and disrespectful cursing out a staff member in newb. So, as of now, you got a bad case bud. Maybe you should get a butt plug to stop those lies pouring out of your ass.

Back to top Go down

Post by Uriel Mon Feb 23, 2015 10:01 pm

StoneR wrote:Lol, you disrespecting isn't making your case any better. There was never a turizmo outside of our HQ. You just keep pulling shit out of your ass, huh? The abuse of newb was only because my account was bugged, and I couldn't communicate normally. You keep talking about newb abuse, yet you were rude, and disrespectful cursing out a staff member in newb. So, as of now, you got a bad case bud. Maybe you should get a butt plug to stop those lies pouring out of your ass.
You litterally just told me to stop disrespecting and then you say this. There was a turizmo outside of your HQ and if your account was bugged how did you get back on? Also, you werent on your admin account when i cussed at you so therefore you were not a staff member so I could say whatever I want and btw. What happened to /mute?

Uriel

Back to top Go down

Post by Uriel Mon Feb 23, 2015 10:02 pm

But anyway. I guess you're right I don't really have a case and I don't want to waste your time trying to build one. Close this. Y'all admins have more important things to do.

Uriel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 23, 2015 10:28 pm

Lmao see. And my character would freeze 5 seconds after logging in, so I had to paste it in. Regardless, I'm still a staff member. On the character or not.

[Denied]

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down