Welcome to Avengers Gaming Roleplay

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Avengers Gaming Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yisui Chaos' SHAFT Leader application

2 posters

Go down

Yisui Chaos' SHAFT Leader application Empty Yisui Chaos' SHAFT Leader application

Post by Yisui Mon Mar 30, 2015 9:52 pm

(I posted here because the other subforum is locked)
((I know there isn't a SHAFT application on the forum, but it exists in-game, so I'm applying to lead it))

SHAFT Application

In Charather Information:

Full Name: Yisui Chaos
Years living in Los Santos (level): 23
Do you have any Job currently? (If yes tell it) : I am currently a bartender in the Black Hand Club

Was you ever detained or arrested? (If yes, tell the reason) : No, never.

Have you expericence as an officer/agent? (If yes, describe it) : Yes my grandfather was a police officer, and he taught all the things to me until he died.

Why would you to become a good agent? (Minimum of 100 words) : I will be a good agent, because I will follow all the orders that are given to me, and If I manage to be the leader of SHAFT, I will make sure the department will be the best and that only the people that are actually qualified will join the faction and I will fire anyone who is corrupt or breaks the department policies. ((The person must know good RP and must know the server rules well)) If I will not be the leader of SHAFT, I will obey and respect everyone, whether they are really low rank or really high rank, because to be respected, you need to respect others.

Imagine that we got too many agents already! Then why you must be chose for us for joining SHAFT?
R: Because I will follow all the orders, I am a decent shooter and I accomplish all the tasks that are given to me, and I am also a good leader.

Tell the meaning and explain these RP Concepts:

RP - Roleplaying - Roleplaying is pretending that your character is in real life.
IC - In character - Everything that is in the RP world, and not OOC.
OOC - Out of character - OOC is stuff like real life and you can't mix it OOC with IC, that would be metagaming.
CR - Chicken running - Running in a zig-zag pattern to avoid bullets. OR Car ramming : ramming with a car non-rp'ly.
DM - Deathmatching - Killing someone without a RP reason.
PG - Powergaming - Doing something that is impossible to do in real life.
RT - Rush tazing - Tazing someone when they are discharging a firearm.

Last edited by Yisui on Mon Mar 30, 2015 10:57 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fixed typos and added some stuff)
Yisui
Yisui

https://www.youtube.com/user/filipesilvens

Back to top Go down

Yisui Chaos' SHAFT Leader application Empty Re: Yisui Chaos' SHAFT Leader application

Post by Leo Wed Apr 01, 2015 8:42 am

Pending

Rex will test you in ingame
Leo
Leo
Executive Admin
Executive Admin

Back to top Go down