Welcome to Avengers Gaming Roleplay

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Avengers Gaming Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tierra Robada Application ( SWAT LEADER )

Go down

Tierra Robada Application ( SWAT LEADER )  Empty Tierra Robada Application ( SWAT LEADER )

Post by zago Mon Mar 30, 2015 5:07 pm

In Charather Information:

Full Name: Zago_Zoe

Years living in San Andreas (level): 8

Before anything tell us what do you think about Tierra Robada? (make a description with about 50 words)
Tierra Robada is the main force for the country with out it the country gonna fall down Tierra Robada is important to defeat the Terrorists and defend the country of the coming enemies The army in Tierra Robada is the main source of strength of the country with out the army it will fall down for sure and the S.W.A.T team with out we will never gonna know anything about the country Tierra Robada is the most powerful Faction in the country.

Was you ever detained or arrested? (If yes, tell the reason) : No

Have you expericence as a military/medic/fireman? (If yes, describe it) : No

What can you bring for our team? (Minimum of 100 words)

Well i can help them all the time i am gonna be great team worker As a leader for the Swat division i am gonna be hard all the team to make the other agents work good and hard all the time and if i ever felt i have't done my work well i am gonna become normal agent and let another agent be the leader of the swat division we are gonna have new and strong and awesome and coolest strategies that gonna be the best all the time to find the criminals and a lot of stuff this team is gonna be the best team ever Swat gonna be the best ever we are gonna be silent as ninjas and make sure to not let the citizens feel anything thats our style as swat team we will work every day with no rest to make the country and the citizens safe thats how we work in S.W.A.T team.

If you was chose by us what division would you like join? (Army or Swat) : S.W.A.T

Tell the meaning and explain these RP Concepts:

RP - Roleplay : Doing what you would do IRL
IC - In Character
OOC - Out of Character like IRL things
CR - Car Ramming : Ramming someone with your car Non RPly OR Chicken Running : Running left and right to avoid being shot.
DM -Deathmatch : Killing someone for non RP reason
PG -Power Gaming : Doing something can't be done IRL
RT - Rush Tazing : Tazing someone non RPly or someone who got a gun pointed at someone else.

zago

Back to top Go down