Welcome to Avengers Gaming Roleplay

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Avengers Gaming Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

General Application for San Andreas Armed Services - Kevon Jaydee

2 posters

Go down

General Application for San Andreas Armed Services - Kevon Jaydee Empty General Application for San Andreas Armed Services - Kevon Jaydee

Post by VoltMeter Sat Oct 10, 2015 10:30 am

(( I know that there is no format assigned for SAAS, so I have posted my own format. I bet you will like it. ))
General Application for San Andreas Armed Services - Kevon Jaydee IhcRcFL
Leadership Application

Personal Details

1) Surname: Jaydee

1.1 ) Forename: Kevon

1.2 ) Gender: Male

1.3 ) Age: 25

1.4 ) Phone Number: Private

1.5) Date and City of Birth: 07/07/1990 - Los Santos, San Andreas.

1.6) Education record: (Name of High School attendance, College attendance)
University of San Andreas, Bachelor of Policing.
University of San Andreas, Master of Human Services and Bachelor of Political Science.
University of San Andreas, Master of Security Studies.
University of San Andreas, Diploma in Public Services.

1.7) Are you currently in employment?: [Yes / No] No.

1.7.1 ) If yes, what is your current occupation?: N/A

1.8 ) Gender (OOC): Male.

1.9 ) In-game level (OOC): 2

1.10) Age (OOC): 17.

Preliminary Background Check

2) Have you ever been convicted for a serious crime?: No.

2.1) Have you ever served time in prison?: No.

2.2) Do you hold a full Los Santos Driving License?: Yes.

2.3 ) Have your driving license ever been suspended?: No.

2.4) Can you communicate effectively (Verbally & writing) in the English language? (OOC): Yes, I can.

Curriculum Vitae

3.1 ) Why do you wish to be enlisted as a the General of SAAS? (IC):

Due to the corruption, drug/firearms possession, and other reasons, the previous General of SAAS was dismissed and was lifetime prisoned. As SAAS is in need of a general, I would like to appoint myself as its general.
Being the general of SAAS requires a lot of training and education. I think I am a great match for this position. My degree in policing & Human Services coupled with more than eight years of experience, helped me to improve my skills. Familiarity with current affairs and strong research skills; police experience through prior work opportunities. You have explained that you are looking for a SAAS General who is able to effectively manage over police officers/members. In my eight years of experience, I have developed strong motivational and team-building skills. I was twice awarded leader-of-the-year for my innovative strategies. If hired, I will bring my leadership abilities and strategies for achieving profit gains to this position.
It’s not just my background leading successful projects for top departments — or my people skills, which have helped me develop great relationships with society. But I’m also passionate about this position and I’m driven to deliver high-quality work.

3.2) What skills do you posses to be the general of San Andreas Armed Services?:

As mentioned before, I posses different kind of skills that will help me in being the general. These skills include:
- Master in Athletics
- Aggressive Body
- Aggressive Voice
- Masters in Public Services
- 8 Year experience as a chief of San Fierro Police Department
- Masters in Security Sciences
- Masters in Humanities
- Valid Los Santos Weapon License with Diploma in Gun Holding

3.3 ) Do you posses any Law Enforcement knowledge? (OOC): [Yes / No] YES, I do.

3.4 ) Do you know your way around Los Santos well? (OOC): Yes, I do.

Applicants Statement

I certify that the answers contained within this application for employment are true and complete to the best of my knowledge. By signing below I hereby authorize investigation of all statements contained within this application for employment as may be necessary in arriving at an employment decision. I hereby understand and acknowledge that, unless otherwise defined by applicable law, any employment relationship with this organization is of an "at will" nature, which means that the Employee may resign at any time and the Employer may discharge Employee from the recruitment process at any time with or without cause. It is further understood that this "at will" employment relationship may not be changed by any written document or by conduct unless such change is specifically acknowledged in writing by an authorized executive of this organization. In the event of employment, I understand that any false or misleading information given in my application or interview(s) may result in denial and bar from re-application. I understand, also, that I am required to abide by all rules and regulations of the employer.

Signed: [KEVON JAYDEE]

VoltMeter

Back to top Go down

General Application for San Andreas Armed Services - Kevon Jaydee Empty Re: General Application for San Andreas Armed Services - Kevon Jaydee

Post by Danny Mon Oct 12, 2015 6:11 pm

APPLICATION ACCEPTED

You are Put on "PENDING INTERVIEW" If you Pass the interview.. you will be invited.
Danny
Danny
Lead Head Admin
Lead Head Admin

Back to top Go down